So lately I've been thinking how my unfortunate relationships have to be a reflection on me. Not in a "pity me people treat me so bad" kind of way! But if you always manage to find and pursue people that end up lying, cheating, and basically just treating me wrong, I must see something in these people that I like. At first I was angry at the people that did this stuff to me, but now I just look at myself and wonder how and why I put up with this. I am always willing to give people a second, third, and fourth chance when they clearly don't deserve it. I always put other people before I put myself. And I don't mean in a selfless Mother Theresa kind of way but instead in a let me live this person's life and forget my own way. It's ridiculous and a pattern that I've noticed in my life lately. I have A LOT going for myself yet I always find someone else to follow around and ignore the dreams that I have in my own life.
This has got to stop. I'm hoping if I write this down I'll have to stick to it. Even in breaking up with people I'm wondering how this is going to affect them. WHERE DEY DO DAT AT?! But honestly though? After I let someone screw me over and put me down I am worried about how they will cope. UMMM, I should be saying fuck em. I need to get my priorities together asap. Anywho I hope this wasn't self- pitying or anyting I just need to take a look at my behavior and see it for what it is. Ridiculous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment