So I've moved home as of December 16th. Home as in with my parents! I can't believe it. I haven't lived here for longer than the 3 weeks of Winter break since Aug 2003. But I am beyond happy to have parents that are willing to welcome me back with open arms. You might think I'm crazy to move home. But for now it's the best thing for me. It's definitely an adjustment but they aren't the type of parents to be in my business or anything.
The only weird thing is that it's kind of clear they're still in denial about my sexuality. My mom not so much, we just don't discuss it really except for me needing to leave my "ex." My stepdad on the other hand actually set me up on a date with a guy he works with for their Holiday party. Thank God I didn't end up having to go because of the snow storm. WHY would I want to be involved in that. I don't want to date guys and EVEN if I did. I am more than capable of picking them myself despite my track record lol.
Anywho, I've been spending my days sleeping and doing nothing. Although I did get my car registered and what not. I need to be looking for a job so that this time next year I will be living NOT here.
Friday, December 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

wow im not even sure where to begin,other than that is the exact same thing Im going through..except I've been living with my parents for the last 2yrs (ahhh)..but secretly I love it..and not to mention my penchant for preferring women to men..its not changing anytime soon. My parents are in denial.. especially my mom..buut I know she still loves me..I just think she hates the idea of her only daughter being gay..hahaha..happy I found your blog
ReplyDelete